1. Turn off the laptop.
2. connect the USB.
3. Restart the computer and press the F12 key several times
4. The boot menu will appear, use the arrows on your keyboard to choose the USB Flash Drive and press Entre.
* If the boot menu does not load, try the F2 key instead
You can see how to do it in this video:
If you do not see the USB on the Boot menu we will need to change some setting in the BIOS:
1.Restart the computer and press F12 or F2, this will either load the BIOS or the BOOT menu.
* f you get to the Boot menu simply choos 'Entre Setup' to load the Bios.
2. Once in the BIOS go to the 'Advanced' tab.
3. Change the 'USB Emulation' from Disabled to 'Enbled'
4. Change the 'USB Wake Support' from from Disabled to 'Enbled'.
5. Click F10 to save the changes and exit.
You can see how to make these changes in this video: