1. Turn off the laptop.
2. connect the USB.
3. Press the ESC and the power button together, this will turn on the laptop into the bios menu.
4. Go to the Boot Tab.
5. Make sure Fast boot is disable, and CSM is enable (Compatibility Support Module).
6. Change the Order of the boot priority so that USB will be the top priority.
7. Go to the Security tab and disable the Secure Boot Control options.
8. Press F10 in order to save the configuration changes, then exit and shot down the computer.
9. Restart the computer and press the ESC button, this will load the boot menu with the USB inside it.