In order to boot from the USB / DVD we need to enable CSM in BIOS.
please follow the steps below:
1. Completely shut down your computer.
2. Power on the system. As soon as the first logo screen appears, immediately press Delete to enter UEFI / BIOS.
3. Use the right arrow key to select Authentication.
4. With Secure Boot highlighted, press Enter and then the down arrow to select Disabled.
5. Use the right arrow key to select Boot Options.
6. With Launch CSM highlighted, press Enter and use the down arrow to select Always.
7. Some models have a Boot Filter option in the menu. If this option is present, change it to Legacy.
8. Press Enter.
9. Press the F10 key to save changes and restart the system.